Twins / Tandems
Evenflo Gold Sensorsafe Pivot Xpand Stroller + Evenflo Gold SecureMax Smart Infant Car Seat [Travel System]
- Pivot Xpand adapts easily from a single to double ride. No extra parts or tools needed
- Gold standard in safety, connectivity and quality
- The 5-Point Harness
- Cover a wider range of terrain
- Removable bumper bar
- Complete with second seat unit
- Black steel frame
- EVA Wheels
- Height adjustable handle
- Detachable fabric, front bar and canopy
- Large shopping basket
- Ultra lightweight duo pushchair at just over 10kg
- Suitable from birth with flat reclining rear seat
- Pairs perfectly with Joie Gemm™ and i-Gemm™, no adapters needed
- Multi-position reclining front and rear seats
Parent's Should Know
Memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic, resistant to bacterial growth and dust mites. But no matter what, regular cleaning is a must. It should still be cleaned once or twice a year after using it.
How To Clean Your Memory Foam Products
Babies have practically weak immune system, everything around them must be as clean as possible. Baby bedding products ought to be washed regularly at a specified interval in order to keep dust or allergen level at minimal.
How Frequent Should Parents Clean Baby Bedding Products
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure
GREENGUARD / GREENGUARD GOLD Certification
Discover Purotex®, nature’s own technology for a fresh and healthy sleep environment.
What Is Purotex Technology For Bedding Accessories?
It is an attachment that is built into the vehicle by the car manufacturer that matches car seats. Isofix stands for International Standards Organisation Fix, which is an international standard for installing child car seats safely.
What is Isofix in a car?
i-size safety regulation ECE R129 only applies to Isofix seats introduced in July 2013 to make child car seats easier to fit, provide better protection from side impacts.
What Is i-Size? (ECE R129)