- Carry handle with adjustable strap.
- Aluminium foil lining keeps bottles warm or cold for hours.
- Leak-proof lining contains spills and prevents mildew, stains and odors.
- Compact size fits one standard bottle.
- Easy to wipe clean surface.
- Protects Your Stroller: From dirt, stains and damage while on-the-go
- Airline Approved: Protecting your stroller through your travels
- Full-Length Side Zipper: For easy loading and unloading of stroller
- Fits Evenflo Pilot GB or Evenflo Pilot Gold stroller
- Large 3-zone canopy with UPF 50+
- Two ventilation outlets
- Mesh fabric
- Small peek-a-boo windows
- Spacious bag
- With multiple accessories & compartments
- Wash bag to store wipes or nappies
- Mini bag and accessories could be hanged easily on the Squizz 2 handle hooks
Parent's Should Know
Memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic, resistant to bacterial growth and dust mites. But no matter what, regular cleaning is a must. It should still be cleaned once or twice a year after using it.
How To Clean Your Memory Foam Products
Babies have practically weak immune system, everything around them must be as clean as possible. Baby bedding products ought to be washed regularly at a specified interval in order to keep dust or allergen level at minimal.
How Frequent Should Parents Clean Baby Bedding Products
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure
GREENGUARD / GREENGUARD GOLD Certification
Discover Purotex®, nature’s own technology for a fresh and healthy sleep environment.
What Is Purotex Technology For Bedding Accessories?
It is an attachment that is built into the vehicle by the car manufacturer that matches car seats. Isofix stands for International Standards Organisation Fix, which is an international standard for installing child car seats safely.
What is Isofix in a car?
i-size safety regulation ECE R129 only applies to Isofix seats introduced in July 2013 to make child car seats easier to fit, provide better protection from side impacts.
What Is i-Size? (ECE R129)