Estimate Shipping Cost
|Malaysia||Free for certain area only|
4Moms Origami Stroller is the MOST high-tech stroller on the market. It is packed with unique tech features like power folding, phone charger, and pathway lights. To fold or unfold it, you literally just push a button and the stroller does the rest! How cool is that? I also really like the phone-charging ability because I am always on the phone when I go for a walk and it dies very often.
The Origami is truly a showstopper especially at night when the pathlights and running lights turned on. Prepare to get a LOT of attention with this stroller! It’s designed for kids from 6 months and up to 40 lbs. If you want to use it from birth, you can replace the seat with a car seat or a bassinet.
Origami is definitely designed for urban lifestyle, but on-the-go parents will find it very heavy for traveling and not very convenient for running errands. Grocery shopping will also be difficult since there is no basket. A nice walk around the neighborhood to show off your expensive buggy that’s what it is for. It rolls on four wheels with 6″ wheels in the front and 9″ wheels in the back. The all-wheel suspension will absorb some of the bumps if you decide to tackle some mommy terrain like grass or mulch.
[ Features ]
- It has a good size canopy with a large pop-out sunvisor that will provide your child with plenty of shade.
- The LCD screen shows a few things. The battery lifetime that charges all of the features on the stroller. Thermometer that shows you the temperature around you. Odometer shows you the distance traveled. Speedometer that tells you how fast you are going.
- There are two bottle holders inside of the seat on both sides that can hold a regular water bottle, baby bottle, or some snacks.
- It has adjustable padded 5 point harness with a center release button.
- There is a medium size pocket on the back of the seat where you can store small essentials like keys, phone and wallet and also two smaller pockets in the back on both sides of the seat that can hold a water bottle.
- There are two running lights on top of the front wheels and pathlights underneath that will illuminate your path and also make you visible to drivers if you are walking at night. The lights have a built in sensors that allows it to turn on automatically when it gets dark. The coolest thing is that you don’t need to buy batteries, the lights get charged while you walk.
- A fully charged generator will last 100 open and close or a few months of non use. The generator gets charged when you walk, so there should be no need for you to charge it manually.
- There is a USB port in the LCD screen that you can use to charge your phone.
[ Specifications ]
[ Recommended weight ]
1 x 4Moms Origami Stroller - Grey